Sunday 6 April 2014

It's time to be home.

Sitting under the thundering sky that lights my book as cars pass by, all I can say is that I could sit here forever. As it starts to turn dark, I work out in my head where to run if it starts to pour and there i have a drop on my sentence. Dogs and people run for shelter and few like me stare up before ducking.

Packed my book and followed the dog. I do trust him more than anyone on two legs, won’t take me anywhere i don’t want to be.
And false alarm, the clouds were playing the only April fool’s prank they probably know. 
I step out to look for a ride for the dog won’t take me home. It just wants to lick itself.  *silly boy*
So,out again amidst the staring eyeballs.
Wait, is a girl with a book that strange or do they like my hair this way? I probably would never know the answer to THAT (finger quotes).
 Well, stare on.
I go back to reading but it’s strangely hypnotizing as I read the same sentence over and over and still don’t seem to know what it means. That usually happens, when I have a backlog of things in my head to sort.
I do have some decisions to make, huge at this point of life and long pending by this time of the year. There’s no way it’s letting me enjoy a read.If a book can’t do it, nothing else can.
So I shut the book to finally think.
Heart rate rising slowly in resonance with the winds as I ask myself things…and,

HOnK POnK!!

Got a ride to catch!
{see Ted in a cloud saying ,’’ You see kid, the universe has a plan.. And that plan is always in motion.”}
I nod once and hop on.
Just as I finish writing this, i have made that one decision that sorts everything else and that is, to Hop On the long waiting ride, for it’s time to be Home.











No comments:

Post a Comment